Thursday, December 31, 2020

SEO Keyword Help

Hi all,

I'm new to SEO so I expect to get roasted haha but I've been reading articles and YouTube videos lately but still am a bit confused.

I'm working on a travel blog (I know another one of the millions). I focus on outdoor and adventure travel.

My few posts I have are full guides to national parks (~2.5k words per post)

My trouble with keywords is obviously Yellowstone national park guide is going to be difficult to compete with. Should I go for longer keywords or try focusing on specific resources in my blog like best hotels I. The area.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Baffledcows
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knrtmz/seo_keyword_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment