Thursday, December 31, 2020

SEO suffering from google ads stuffing?

So I rank number 1 for tutoring keywords in all the major cities my site gets over 1 million worth traffic a year. But the last year very little leads have been coming from my SEO efforts as I’m still number 1 on all the big cities but today I check tutor in New York City the search results has 4 ads at the top, 2 ads in the 3 pack, plus another 4ads at the bottom with only 5 organic search results on the first page.... this is getting crazy that google is pretty much drowning out the people that earned the results for those that can afford 25k a month in ads.

submitted by /u/kawi609
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knwm2p/seo_suffering_from_google_ads_stuffing/>

No comments:

Post a Comment