Monday, December 28, 2020

Rate my niche idea.

TLDR: want to start a blog niche resource guide where I source the information from social media and Forum comment threads. — Working on a pet niche site of about 50,000 monthly searches for the top keyword and about 3500 related keywords.

My idea comes from observing very involved social media communities always re-asking the same questions and tons of involvement and discussion on those questions every time. Seems like a great opportunity for writing hyper focused articles on these topics.

I’m not looking to break the bank so my question isn’t as much about massive profitability as it is about the information source. I wanted to analyze these large comment threads and break them down into informational articles. A similar niche article example might be “should I cut my cats claws”

My feeling was that since I see the same questions asked over and over again, I could see this passion a community really doing a deep dive into these hyper focused articles and potential he purchasing accessories off of my links or even some ad revenue.

I see a lot of passionate commenting from people who really sound like they know their stuff but equal arguments from another side. My approach was going to be to show all the different sides of the story that got presented in those comment threads.

submitted by /u/fusionblast
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klqlcn/rate_my_niche_idea/>

No comments:

Post a Comment