Monday, December 28, 2020

Frase VS Postpace and Copysmith? Content Writing tool

Things are heating up in my business and I've managed to train up some really talented content writers and copywriters at low cost.

I'm thinking of getting some of these tools to speed up their writing.

I see that frase and postpace are more of a seo content writing tool. Has anyone used them? Frase is a lot cheaper while postpace seems really expensive but I heard its better.

I've also gotten a bunch of copywriting tools like automatic script and leadscripts which are really helping out my copywriter. She went from not knowing anything about copywriting to be able to write a pretty decent sales letter that I could use them for my funnels. I know this isn't a copywriting sub but I think you could also use copysmith for content writing as well so I'm asking in here.

I'm thinking of adding copysmith into the process. Automatic script gives a templated sales letter, while lead scripts gives you good lines to insert within the sales letter. And I think copysmith will cover the in betweens that the other tools don't.

Anyway my main question is more about frase vs postpace. I hope I can get some insights.

submitted by /u/decisivemarketer
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/km4qpq/frase_vs_postpace_and_copysmith_content_writing/>

No comments:

Post a Comment