Sunday, December 27, 2020

How to get product listings on a third party site indexed by Google?

I have a shop on redbubble with products. If I search in images for "morocco doorway <shopname> site:redbubble.com", google returns 22 results, none of which are mine. It appears it hasn't indexed them. However, I do the same with another third party site, society6 and I do get my products.

Any ideas on what governs whether google indexes a product listing? And ideas on how to improve that?

Ideas I've had

- Links from pinterest may force google to index?

- Links from my own website may force google to index?

Anything cleverer I'm not thinking about? Any other way redbubble could be sandboxing or otherwise indicating to google not to index certain things?

submitted by /u/considerfi
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klbtt2/how_to_get_product_listings_on_a_third_party_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment