Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Reddit never appears positioned in Google, it is the antithesis of SEO

My first language is Spanish, I work with websites and spend most of the day browsing. I remember when Yahoo Answers was in the first places, I saw it all the time, now it has been several approximately 3 years that I do not see it in the results, all because Google changed its code. If so, what about reddit? I never see it in Google results but it is an active community, the content is public (not like facebook) why does it not appear in the results. NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! I see Reddit appear, exception if I type site: reddit.com or the word reddit. However reddit grows. What is the attitude I have to take regarding reddit and Google, what is the best?

submitted by /u/DavWss
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knizm7/reddit_never_appears_positioned_in_google_it_is/>

No comments:

Post a Comment