Thursday, December 31, 2020

I've got an impossible problem. I've never seen before and I guess you haven't either regarding hidden text in the source code.

I feel a bit crazy asking this because my brain tells me it's not possible but...

I was arranging a link sale with a seller. He puts my link up and I can see it front end just fine. I goto view source to check it's dofollow and its not there.

Its not just my link either, there are a bunch of links hidden when viewing source code. All the other HTML is there.

Any idea what could cause this? All I can think of is some caching issue or something. Can view source suffer caching?

The site is using WordPress with s custom plugin. Its the widget within that plugin that seems to be the cause.

What do you think? Ever heard or seen anything like that before?

submitted by /u/theworldsaplayground
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knmkbj/ive_got_an_impossible_problem_ive_never_seen/>

No comments:

Post a Comment