Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[Request] Help for a beginner!

Hi everyone, I'm a medical student and (relatively) technologically handicapped compared to everyone here. For the sake of building my personal brand I invested in a web domain (www.khan.health) but I'm not sure why it's not being indexed by google (it's about 3 days and I requested with and without the www). Is there anything that I can do and what steps should I take to help get it indexed? Is that even important right now or are there some other steps I should take? My ultimate goal is that when in a year or two when programs google me this is the first thing that will show up.

Thank you everyone in advance! Apologies if my questions are too basic and sorry for the long post!

submitted by /u/dragonadnan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/kn63nn/request_help_for_a_beginner/>

No comments:

Post a Comment