Wednesday, December 30, 2020

News Aggregator

Hi!

I want to create news aggregator website for a specific niche industry. So that means, I want to collect only valuable articles across the web and repost them in my aggregator. I plan using backlinks and of course mention first source of the information.

How will Google react to this?

I look for updates of the industry among the web every day. It's not that convenient to find such niche news. Hope my website will help other industry professionals to get information easier. But as I understand Google bans reposting sites even if they try to help community? How to avoid it not rewriting everything, because I don't want to create news agency or something.

submitted by /u/Epicurus7
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knfbyd/news_aggregator/>

No comments:

Post a Comment