For the product that I'm selling, I would like to take care of SEO fundamentals to receive some organic traffic in the long term. Because I'm trying to rank for a relatively uncompetitive keyword, I'm motivated to take care of the SEO and wait for the free traffic. 😊
Before I dig into backlinks and other stuff, I need to fix the basics first.
Right now I would like to rank in 3 different countries and for each country, I'm using different Shopify store. Each store has its own subdomain.
Example
it.brandname.com de.brandname.com pl.brandname.com ...
What do you think would be the best practice in this case? Can Google detect my landing pages as duplicate-content because the content is exactly the same its just translated to local language?
Is exact match domain still a thing like it was years ago? If this will help me rank faster/higher, I can change the domains and buy new domains with exact match keyword inside.
All suggestions are welcome.
Thank you!
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/acmgvo/multilanguage_sales_page_seo_best_practise/>
No comments:
Post a Comment