Hi everyone,
I manage a news site in Spanish, we target US Hispanics, and we cover celebrity news. We've been around for six years and have been in Google News for the past two years. However, our SEO is non-existent. We have tried everything, we have links from sites like Wikipedia and Huffington Post, all our social media (with about 70k followers between IG and FB) are set up, we have Schema.org setup but for some reason, we get less and less traffic daily.
We update twice a day so our content is fresh, it is also unique, we post video interviews with some of the top Hollywood actors promoting movies, etc.
My issue is, I don't know where to start. For example:
- While Schema.org is set up, none of our Schema shows up in the search result, don't know if this affects ranking.
- We don't have one specific keyword to try to rank for since they are news, the keyword changes constantly.
- If there is a technical SEO issue, or on-page issue, I wouldn't know where to start. I'm very technical but from all the guides I've read, I always get different answers.
- I'm currently working on setting up AWS CDN so I can offload the images to S3 to improve site speed. Is this worth it? Last week I setup Cloudflare + W3 Total Cache and GTMatrix speed improved.
Our AdSense revenue is also very low. Any help or insight please reply.
Thanks so much
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/acappe/need_help_ranking_google_news_site/>
No comments:
Post a Comment