Is anyone interested in moving to Thailand. Thailand is a very popular destination for "digital nomads" as the cost of living is very cheap and the dollar stretches way further. For example, a good apartment in Thailand will run you around $200-$300. Same goes for the food, etc.
I'm going to move to Thailand. I've recently started my SEO agency and i'm working on my business all the time. I figured I could move there for 2 years while I focus on scaling (already have a couple clients). I don't plan to be a "digital nomad" forever but I would like to move there to cut down costs and focus on my business.
Would anyone be interested in getting a entrepreneur house? We would not be involved in each others businesses at all, but it would serve a good place to bootstrap our businesses and motivate each other. It also helps to start the "digital nomad" lifestyle with others in the same boat.
Just something I was thinking about. Either way I am moving there to focus on scaling but thought an "entrepreneur" house would be fun and motivating. Obviously a lot of specifics would have to be figured out.
Let me know if anyone is interested!
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ad1m94/calling_all_online_entrepreneurs_lets_move_to/>
No comments:
Post a Comment